500CS LOW PRESSURE BALL VALVE
Series 50*SS low pressure, stainless steel ball valves provide total shut-off capability for services up to 138 Bar (2000 PSI).
- Ball valve bodies are machined from CF-8M stainless steel castings, equivalent of 316 stainless steel which is suited for corrosive environments.
- Highly inert PTFE seats and seals provide resistance to chemical corrosion.
- Blowout proof stem design, 316 stainless ball and a special design handle enable increased turn and leverage for ease of opening and closing.
- Padlocking handle option provides lock-out capability where required.
- Style 502 allows panel mounting for installation flexibility.
|Product Type :||Valve Hydraulic, Ball|
|Pressure Rating :||2000 PSI|
|Connection:||Male-Female NPTF Ports|
|Temperature Rating:||400Âº F|
|Seal Material:||PTFE (Teflon)|
|Body Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Seat Material:||PTFE (Teflon)|
|Additional Detail:||35.0 Cv Flow Rating|